InfiniteMac OSx86  
  #1  
Old 08-15-2009, 03:04 PM
andyvand's Avatar
andyvand andyvand is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tienen
Posts: 515
AnV XNU 9.8.0 V1.6

My new kernel has been built.
Like indicated in some other posts the port was a breeze.
Enjoy...
Download including sources: http://rapidshare.com/files/26768610...NU-980-1.6.zip


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Taisto's Avatar
Taisto Taisto is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: TriCity, Poland
Posts: 517
That was quick Thanks, gonna test it today.


www.ultimae.com
Panoramic music, for panoramic people.

AMD Phenom II X6 3.5Ghz
AMD 990FX Chipset
Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600Mhz
AMD Radeon HD6850 X2 CrossFire
Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-15-2009, 06:49 PM
arterio arterio is offline
Puma
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 26
Excuse my noobness, just started using OS X about 3 weeks ago. Loving it so far. I used a guide to help install iAtkos v7 on my intel hackintosh. I'm using the Voodoo 9.7 kernel, what's the difference, or benefit to updating the kernel? What sort of features or improvements will it get me?

Thanks!

Intel Core2 Quad Q9450 | Asus Rampage Extreme | 4GB DDR3-2000 | Diamond Radeon HD 5870 | ADI AD1988B Audio
200GB Seagate sATA2 | 2 x 250GB Seagate sATA2 | 500GB Seagate sATA2 | 1TB Maxtor USB | Pioneer DVR-212D sATA DVD+-RW
Mac OS X 10.5.8 | Voodoo 9.7.0 Kernel | VoodooHDA

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2009, 06:50 PM
andyvand's Avatar
andyvand andyvand is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tienen
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taisto View Post
That was quick Thanks, gonna test it today.
Yeah... I know... I did it while hospitalized...
It's funny to hack and watch everybody look like what the hell but hey...
It's a psychiatry for something...
Allready switched 2 people of the general staff...
Switch em all lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2009, 10:49 PM
andyvand's Avatar
andyvand andyvand is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tienen
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by arterio View Post
Excuse my noobness, just started using OS X about 3 weeks ago. Loving it so far. I used a guide to help install iAtkos v7 on my intel hackintosh. I'm using the Voodoo 9.7 kernel, what's the difference, or benefit to updating the kernel? What sort of features or improvements will it get me?

Thanks!
Apart from the improvements in the code that Apple has made it will include all Voodoo features as well as a built-in decrypter and Mac model override + Legacy AppleIntelClock driver for additional RTC support.
It is also in general a lot faster, especially in booting, than stock Voodoo kernel.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-16-2009, 02:58 AM
Ezhoon's Avatar
Ezhoon Ezhoon is offline
Cheetah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyvand View Post
Apart from the improvements in the code that Apple has made it will include all Voodoo features as well as a built-in decrypter and Mac model override + Legacy AppleIntelClock driver for additional RTC support.
It is also in general a lot faster, especially in booting, than stock Voodoo kernel.
Andy, good to see you back in action and really appreciate this update.
That built-in decrypter feature is just great..hope you get well soon
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-16-2009, 08:19 AM
maya77's Avatar
maya77 maya77 is offline
Panther
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 194
Works fine here on AMD with 10.5.8.

Andy, have you planned to work on Snow Leopard kernels for non-Vanilla systems?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-16-2009, 08:23 AM
andyvand's Avatar
andyvand andyvand is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tienen
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by maya77 View Post
Works fine here on AMD with 10.5.8.

Andy, have you planned to work on Snow Leopard kernels for non-Vanilla systems?
Yep... Sure will...
I also will want to run Snow Leopard and I've got a non-vanilla system so why not do it right?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-16-2009, 08:42 AM
maya77's Avatar
maya77 maya77 is offline
Panther
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 194
Nice to hear that :-)

I'm just downloading SL to test it on my AMD. Hope it will work with dmitrik's kernel.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-16-2009, 06:49 PM
aryajuanda's Avatar
aryajuanda aryajuanda is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 72
gonna test it


Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes