/System/Library/CoreServices/SystemUIServer.app/Contents/MacOS/SystemUIServer
/System/Library/Extensions/NVDAResman.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAResman

And 7 encrypted binaries:

/System/Library/CoreServices/backupd
/System/Library/CoreServices/Dock.app/Contents/MacOS/Dock
/System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/MacOS/Finder
/System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow
/System/Library/CoreServices/SystemUIServer.app/Contents/MacOS/SystemUIServer
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Support/fontd
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Support/mds

Should I decrypt these? Everything is working fine so far...

Maxx, thanks for your help again, as you can see the SystemUIServer.app can not be patched and I think (it's just an idea) that is the responsible for the slider issue.
My console reports this at startup:
SystemUIServer[1298] MenuCracker: Allowing "iStatMenusCPU".

Anyway, I'll better wait for Andy's patch as this volume thing is not a big deal.

EDIT: I've managed to make the keyboard volume keys to work. It seems controllermate needed to be updated for snow.
Still having the slider issue but it's even less annoying now that I can control the volume with my keyboard.

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @2.3Ghz - Motherboard: ASUS A8N-SLI nForce4 SLI - nForceLAN by eno - SuperNForceATA by Medevil - RAM:2 GB DDR 333Mhz Audio: ALC850 Video: XFX nVidia GeForce 8400GS 256Mb (0x06e4) QE & CI from Chameleon 2 RC4Ethernet: Realtek RTL 8139 Series (working out of the box) OS: Snow Leopard 10.6.4 (aryajuanda's guide) + Windows XP 64bits

Last edited by eMatoS; 09-27-2009 at 06:01 AM.