View Single Post

Old 09-22-2009, 12:42 AM
Puma

If your still using IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector and/or AHCIPortInjector, try the SATA Fix, then you can omit those 2 kexts.

I also want to add that with this fix, I can wake from sleep with usb kb+mouse. I am using an old MS Keyboard, and a Logitech G9.

My power button can only sleep the system with the setting ticked in sys prefs. This is after the pwrb dsdt fix. Otherwise, with the option disabled, it does nothing.

My snow leopard is running beautifully. I have but one issue, that is switching between spaces, it is laggy!. I don't think this is on my side, because every other thing is incredibly smooth, smoother than Leopard, and this animation in Leopard worked well. Am I correct in assuming this much?

I think a few real mac users are experiencing this, and there is one "fix" that involves messing with QE, and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that. Some reported it went away eventually, other say it's only when booting in 64bit, which alludes to the issue residing on apple's drivers? I dunno... Right now, I'm just trying to ignore it...