View Single Post

Old 03-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Cheetah

Some more progress. Yay!

Thanks for the updated driver for bluetooth Grandflash! What exactly does your fix fix? Does it wake it up properly?

bd4utonite2: The kext bundle attached to this post should fix your audio problem.

andreic: Thanks for reporting what you've found! It gives me (and anyone else) enough info to look into why my DSDT is not waking up the USB properly after a sleep. I've not been using the sleep functionality at all and haven't needed it yet.

I've done some more playing around and fixed a few more issues that I was having here and there. Most of them caused by me updating to newer kexts. First of all, the most exciting news is that Slice and AutumnRain have released a kick butt AppleHDA kext. It works like a charm and even has microphone working when using my DSDT. Thanks to Slice and AutumnRain. You can read their post over at Project OSX.

I also finally found out that you have to delete the VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext from within the VoodooPS2Controller.kext folder in order for the VoodooPS2Controller kext to work properly. I was using the ApplePS2Controller kext before so it's great to be able to use this one instead. It adds scrolling support to it.

I've deleted ApplePS2Controller by the way!

The only problems I'm having now are USB waking from sleep and SDHC driver freezes the system when you put a card in. If you don't put an SD card in the system runs fine. The issue has been reported to the devs but no one has mentioned they are working on it.

So without further ado here is the updated X61 kext bundle for 10.6.2! You simply install all kexts in the bundle into your system and away you go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SL_X61_3.zip (735.7 KB, 442 views)