View Single Post

Old 09-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Jaguar

@heemsker

I use 1 stick of 2gb only. Could it be the cause.

UPDATE: Well, I have a good news update, not yet sure though.

I noticed in the kernel paneic that 64-bit enabled. Ofcouse, I put -v -x32. I know it works because verbose mode is working.

So I went to the bios and changed 32-bit mode to 64-bit, rebooted - booted to my Snow Leo flash drive then just put -v boot flag and it booted. Now I'm installing in my internal hard drive. It is actually 50% right now. I'll give an update later to see if it will work.

Any other boot flag aside from -x32? It doesn't seem to work on mine. It still loads 64-bit

Good luck to me

UPDATE 2:

After installing snow Leo from the USB flash drive, I followed the next steps. First one is to install Chameleon to the Internal hard drive where Snow Leo was installed.

I run the chameleon package and for some reason, the installation is not pushing. It is stuck at "Installing Core" "Writing Package Receipt". The leopard is still running though and I noticed hard drive activity. Cold reboot my system and redid the same thing, it was still the same, stuck on that same spot. I tried 32-bit mode/64-bit mode inside leopard but they are all the same. I'm sensing permission problems. I don't know how to install chameleon manually.

I'm going to try other stuff now, see if it works.

Last edited by MonkeyDLuffy; 09-10-2009 at 04:02 PM.