View Single Post

Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Jaguar

I found everything I need to get Snow Leopard up and running crash free. A few of my mates are currently testing out Snow Leopard on their Inspirons over the next couple of days. My install was flawless, no problems. One of my friends followed the guide here on a mbr and had issues, I think he will be testing guid install tonight. Me Ive always used guid so I guess thats another issue that may popup for some people. I am also making a kext pack with all necessary and possibly needed kext for Dell Inspiron users. Will let you know when a suitable guide and fix is available for everyone. On a side note, my system is 100% up and running, booting up in 64 without me editing anything. I just need to get sleep working, I am currently experimenting with some kext from 10.5.6/7

By the way, thank you for your reply. Even though I found the solution today, Its nice that someone actually attempted to offer a solution. I wish they had thank you buttons like most forums do. So again thank you and once we can verify we kicked all the bugs for Dell Inspiron 1525 in the ass I will provide a kext pack and tutorial.